CityKinder is proud to present the first annual Expat Fair for German speaking internationals in the New York Metro area in cooperation with the German American Chamber of Commerce.
Meet over 40 vendors from relocation experts, schools, lawyers, translators, interior designers, German, Swiss and Austrian products, and more! There will be a program of informative lecture & workshops at the ICH BIN Expat Fair by a panel of highly competent experts:
– From Expat spouse to Entrepreneur: How to Turn Your Talents into a Successful Business – Amel Derragui (Tandem Nomads)
– Bilingual Education – Opening a World of Opportunities through the German International Abitur – Guido Henn (German International School NY)
– Building a Strong Personal Brand – Alyssa Gelbard (Resume Strategists)
– Third Culture Kids: Raising global citizens – Dr. Beatrice Kraemer (Parenting At Its Best)
– Navigating the Waters: A Primer on U.S. Immigration Regulations – Michael Cruse (Pryor Cashman)
– Adventure USA – Chancen erkennen und nutzen – Susanne Leitner (Amoveo Coaching)
Throughout the day there will also be various activities and performances for children including a German music class, German story time, a clown and much more – brought to you by German International School New York, Rella’s Spielhaus, Galli Theater New York, and Kinderbooks.
Date and time: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. November 4, 2017
Location: The Mezzanine, 55 Broadway, New York, NY 10006