The lack of diversity, or non-defaults, in the business of making technology is a problem in both the startup world and the established tech industry generally. The GACC is excited to have successful women in the technology industry from different fields in their upcoming panel. Key questions will include: What are the current barriers facing women in the technology industry; and why roles models are important to inspire more girls to enter the world of technology.
– Angela Lee, Founder 37 Angels
– Angela Lester, Founder & CEO K Street Partners
– Pia Frey, Founder Opinary
– Tanjila Islam, Founder & CEO TigerTrade
– Claudia Mahler, Moderator, Event Curator and Consultant, Claudia Mahler Communications
Date and time: 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. November 13, 2017
Location: Ernst & Young, 5 Times Square, New York, NY 10036
For registration and more information, click here.